CohuHD Costar’s 4290HD dual spectrum positioning system is the latest addition to CohuHD’s RISE family of products, combining crystal clear HD visible spectrum imaging along with standard resolution LWIR night vision imaging for delivering unmatched performance at an affordable price.
The 4290HD visible spectrum camera provides full 1080p imaging with 30x optical zoom, delivering full frame rate HD images over the entire zoom range for very cost effective long-range surveillance applications.
True day/night technology using a removable IR cut filter produces exceptional low light sensitivity down to 0.00025fc. The visible camera provides defog/dehaze image processing, enhancing video performance in foggy and hazy conditions encountered in surveillance and traffic monitoring applications.
The 4290HD night vision camera offers a choice of uncooled VOx 640×480 LWIR FPA detector with continuous zoom or fixed focal length hard carbon coated lenses. The 4290HD thermal imaging delivers high quality video, even in extreme conditions such as total darkness, smoke, atmospheric haze or dust, rain, light foliage, and most types of fog.
Superior Visible Imaging and Optics:
- Superior 1080p image quality
- Powerful 30x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom (360x total)
- Image defog/dehaze analytics
- Electronic image stabilization (EIS)
- Dark scene enhanced intensity
- Bright source whiteout reduction
- Operates in hurricane force winds
- Built-in electrical transient/surge protection to CISPR 24 levels
- Precision positioning of 0.05°
- Factory Purged and Pressurized IP67 protection
- NEMA TS2 temperature range, -40°C to 75°C
- Integrated faceplate wiper option
- Inverted mounting capability